His dominion is an eternal dominion; His kingdom endures from generation to generation. Daniel 4:34
More About Our Church
The College Church of Christ met for its first service in an ex-army barracks on November 14, 1954. Sixty-two people indicated their desire to participate in the new work at that time. Then in 1958, a new auditorium with a capacity of 400 was built. The old army barracks was remodeled and converted into classrooms. The first ministers of this church were Ed Grantham, Claude Robertson, and Haskell England. The continued growth of the congregation brought about the need for further classrooms, which were built surrounding the auditorium and membership grew to 232. On March 8th, 1955 the first church bulletin was published. In 1982, growth brought the need for another new auditorium. This structure is capable of seating over 500 people. This newest auditorium provides a comfortable setting for our worship activities and is complemented by a modern sound system which allows the entire congregation to hear the services comfortably from anywhere in the auditorium. We also have seating space for members and visitors who may be physically impaired and unable to sit in a regular pew. The auditorium is intended to be available to and used by all of our members.